"Green light" for the lowest tax
May 2008: "Straelen residents pay the lowest tax in North Rhine-Westphalia" was once again the headline in the "Rheinische Post" [a newspaper] after a recent tax survey.
The fact is that the municipality of Straelen has the lowest municipal tax rates in North Rhine-Westphalia in the long-term (310 percent - also one of the best values throughout Germany).
Facts in favour of investment in the dynamic business location of Straelen:
- Low trade tax rate of only 310 percent
- Low municipal burdens / real estate tax and duties
(Refer also here to the list of all trade tax rates for real estate tax B in the Maas-Rhine newspaper, issue dated May 05, 2009)
- Excellent infrastructure and logistics, proximity to Europe's top inland port (Duisburg)
- Good motorway links, proximity to Venlo logistics centre (No. 3 in the Netherlands, after Rotterdam and Amsterdam)
- Central location in one of the largest horticultural production regions in Europe, the horticultural region of Germany.
- One of Europe's most significant agro business centres
- Dynamic surroundings: the number of inhabitants has increased by 10% since 1998
- More than 30 million consumers within a radius of a 2-hours drive
We would be happy to inform you further and to offer you the suitable property / the suitable plot of land to go with it at the same time !
For further facts, simply click here.